At Atticus, we match the right technology professionals with your exact business needs.
Our proprietary offshore staff augmentation system focuses on transparent client collaboration to create a healthy working environment, boost results, and retain talent.
How Offshore Staffing Solution Works
- Tell us the type of talent you are looking for.
- The recruitment process begins — and ends only with your approval of the handpicked candidate/s.
- We onboard you both, as a client and your offshore employee/s, and create performance management systems, OKRs, and expectations.
- Your built tech team in Manila, Philippines, will report directly to you, in your timezone.
- Atticus will be your HR and Operations Team in the offshore site, assisting you in employee management and ensuring that conducive work systems are in place to produce optimal results.
Our guaranteed employee lifecycle starts with a foundational approach to supporting employee growth.
Our internal process and talent database ensure a quick and quality turnaround time of 15 to 20 days.
- Alignment with client’s requirements in terms of skills, qualifications, and experience.
- Sourcing and gathering of applications from internal talent database and networks.
- Screening based on technical and soft skills in line with client’s culture and core values.
- Assessment of talent capability and competency using industry-proven behavioral evaluations.
- Appointment in two levels: candidate’s interview with Client Management Team, and with client for final interview.
Lasts for 9 months to drive a culture of accountability, high performance, and meritocracy.
- HR receives successful candidates from the Recruitment Team.
- On the first day, new hires are given a proper orientation, welcome kit, work-from-home set-up, and team introduction.
- On the third week, HR schedules a meet up with new hires to check work status and address questions and concerns.
- On the 3rd, 6th, and 9th month, new hires are given Onboarding Tools for Success (e-books, webinars, and short meetups) to reinforce culture and values, and equip them for leadership and career growth.
Performance Management System
Provides all team members resources needed to perform tasks effectively and, ultimately, move forward and upward within the organization.
- Focuses on the 4 Pillars of Success (Reliability, Productivity, Quality, Creative Innovation) measured on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Apart from competitive industry wage, healthcare, and holiday entitlements, employees enjoy incremental bonuses, incentives, and non-monetary rewards based on performance.
Learning and Development
Keeps your team agile in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous) environment, evolving with the changing needs of your company and of your customers.
- Needs assessment for analyzing development opportunities to upskill and reskill your employees.
- Access to Atticus University for development of employees’ competencies and skills, using different learning mediums and immersive experiences.
- Individual and leadership development training tailored to the unique needs of employees and future leaders in the company.
Atticus implements a globally-consistent career levelling approach when evaluating and growing the talent’s functional knowledge, business expertise, and interpersonal skills. With this, we can anticipate the kind of outcomes you expect from your offshore team, and back it up with our talent acquisition strategy. .
- Talent calibration defines the responsibilities of every role to provide clear expectations between the client and the employee.
- Competency mapping identifies the winning competencies and behaviors expected from every talent, for every role.
- Career progression offers guidance regarding potential career movements, vertical or lateral, for every professional.